Welcome to the Center for Civic Policy’s Press Room!
Our communications team works to connect local and national media outlets with important information on the struggles facing working families in New Mexico. Below, is a non-exhaustive listing of some of the recent releases related to our work at the Center for Civic Policy, the impact of our partner organizations, and featured news articles / opinion pieces related to the issues that we fight hard for every day.
For press related inquiries, please contact:
CCP Press Releases
- Non-partisan civic engagement organizations call for public apology over libelous advertisement June 14, 2012
- New Mexicans ask Governor Martinez Not to Veto Any More New Mexican Jobs April 9, 2012
- New Mexico a Leader in Nation Calling for Amendment to U.S. Constitution to reverse Supreme Court’s Citizens United Decision February 13, 2012
- Analysis: Two Plans for Bush Tax Cuts Have Vastly Different Impacts on New Mexico’s Working Families June 20, 2012
- NM Small Businesses Urge Governor Martinez to Sign SB9 March 5, 2012
Featured News & Opinion Editorials from around New Mexico
- Op-Ed by Stephanie Maez-Gibson and Tomas Garduno “Civil Engagement, Not Attacks,” El Defensor Chieftain June 13, 2012
- “New Mexico billboard raises criticism-Governor Martinez answers back,” KRWG News 22, Las Cruces April 17, 2012
- Campaign tells Martinez to stop vetoing programs that will help NM jobs, Matt Reichbach of New Mexico Telegram April 9, 2012